Lakes of Belsh - National Park of Divjaka-Karavasta
Lakes of Belshi – National Park of Divjaka-Karavasta
A trip not to be missed in 2 very attractive areas.
Departure from at 08:00am
- On the way, we will have a coffee break at Belshi’s lake for 30-40 minutes
- We continue our trip and the next stop will be at Seferani’s lake for 15-20 minutes
- On the way we will have another stop for 5-10 minutes at the lake of Merhojes to enjoy the landscape and to take some photos
- All along the road we will have the company of magical sceneries and we will have short breaks to take some photos
- After that we will continue our trip to National Park of Divjaka-Karavasta
- Sailing into the lagoon with boats, near the Island of Pelicans in cooperation with the Administration of Karavasta Park
- Free time to lunch at the restaurant or the food you have prepared for yourself
- After lunch we will visit the 360 grade Tower, which will cost 100 lek (it’s not included to the price)
- For the people who love to walk, we can walk about 4km (1hour) to the oldest Pine in the Park, which is a 400 year old Pine
- After the amazing day enjoying the nature, we will return
Looking for something specific? – Just contact us and we would be happy to customize visits according to your interests.
Things you should carry with you
Sneakers and T-Shirts to change
Water, food, dried fruits, chocolates, juices
For the persons who are allergic to mosquitos, you should have anti-mosquito spray!