In the North-East of Gramshi near the Kabash & Bardhaj villages, is placed the beautiful Canyon of Holta. It is formed by the erosion of the river Holta. It is 3km long and 350meters high. In the canyon slopes there are many unexplored carst caves, suitable for adventurous explorers. Near the Canyon lies the cave of Kabash, created from limestone cliffs with numerous carst phenomena, stalactites and stalagmites of rate beauty.
Departure from the place of resident at 08:30am
- We will have a coffee break 20-30 minutes and we will continue our trip to Holta’s Canyon
- We arrive at Holta’s Canyon at 10:30am
- After we arrive at the place, we start exploring around the Holta’s Canyon. You should have suitable clothes ti cross the river, sandals, swimsuit and extra clothes to change after exploring 1:30 hour
- It’s time to return. We will stay at the thermal baths for about one hour and later we will go to the lake of Banja, sailing into the lake, which will cost 300 lek (it’s not included to the price)
- Free time to lunch
- After lunch we will return